Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I love you like a horse loves to run,

 I love you like a horse loves to run,
     as though it were a function of my form.

...And that's all I remember from the poem I wrote in the shower a short time ago.

     It's been a while since I've written.  I've had a busy few months, but without any exciting stories to tell.  I still like my work, I enjoy my home, and I think my Skellycat enjoys having me to herself much of the time.  I have a new coworker, who I like, and I'm starting to feel more comfortable leading at work.  I am slightly frustrated at the social isolation that comes with living in my idyllic location, but I also feel like I'm probably too tired to socialize half the time, anyway. 

     Have a few pictures!
                                               



There was an eclipse, and I managed to get a few pictures.
My home is technically in this picture.
She's such a pretty kitty.  And not impressed with my shenanigans.
A sunset, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep things polite. Any hateful or rude comments may be deleted.