Sunday, March 23, 2014

Small Update, and some photos.

     First, the "where to live?" question has been answered.  We were approved for an apartment.  In fact, it is an apartment where I lived before, and one of the few places I've lived that I would even consider going back to.  It has an extensive south-facing porch, where we should be able to grow some food in pots, and it is within walking distance from Ptah's workplace.  We should be able to save a lot of money, which will be helpful for creating a better future.

     I have a job interview in a few days for a potentially life-changing opportunity.  It will look really good on my resume, anyway.

     We might be able to get a plot in a community garden for the main gardening season.  It only runs from April through October... which drives me nuts, as an all-season gardener, but is better than not being able to grow at all.  Horus found a storage solution for our building materials and such, which will also give him a place to have a shop and work on his welding and smithing.

     I'm sure I'll have more to say after the interview, but for now, I have a few pictures from an adventure on Ptah's birthday, and a couple other random outings.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep things polite. Any hateful or rude comments may be deleted.