Sunday, September 29, 2013

Crap, I forgot to think of a clever title. I'm leaning toward Zenosaga.

     Camping was good.  All parties enjoyed each other's company, and it was a lovely way to spend time together, as well as celebrate Horus' birthday.  It rained a good portion of the time, but we enjoyed the weekend anyway.  I have pictures!










It rained enough that even the elk had a difficult time navigating the muddy banks.

**********

     So a couple of posts ago (which was just over a month, in reality), I mentioned that I was having a difficult time figuring out some feelings about a person/situation.  From my last post, one might have been able to infer that I resolved those feelings.

    Thus, into my story enters Zeno.

     We started conversation online back in February, and through a series of things that didn't work out, and a lot of life distractions, didn't actually meet in person until the weekend before The Wall post.  Which wasn't necessarily helpful as far as trying to assess compatibility, since it was actually a party that Ptah, Horus, and I hosted.  (The party, by the way, was great.)  So the next weekend, the day after The Wall post actually, we had what could reasonably be called a date.

     You might assume that it went well.  And I suppose it did, really, but I felt so nervous and awkward I was sure I couldn't have possibly been making anything resembling a good impression.  And yet somehow, things have progressed rather quickly from there.  And I have continually been pleasantly surprised.

     Some difficult things have come up, and been handled.  Despite my initial feelings of awkwardness, various levels of intimacy have proven comfortable and easy.  I like my metamour.  Social time is good. 

     Yesterday morning, in an especially lovely moment, he told me he loved me.  I keep grinning over it.

     Like all relationships, I'm sure there are still learning experiences ahead.  But I'm always happy to collect more data.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep things polite. Any hateful or rude comments may be deleted.