Saturday, March 3, 2012

Right Now...

     Thoth's mom is up for a visit.  She had already bought her plane tickets when I talked to her about our relationship situation, and they were non-refundable, and she wanted to see both of us anyway.
    
     During that phone conversation, she said that she understood, and loved me.
    
     I was still concerned that having her here might be awkward, but we just had a lovely conversation while grocery shopping. She really does understand, truly does want the best for both of us, and agrees that Thoth needs to learn how to be an adult on his own.
    
     It is good to talk to people who understand.
    
     Now if only Thoth had done his job months ago, explained the poly situation here, and I didn't have to sleep on the couch. I think it might come up before she leaves, but I didn't want to hit her with that right away. I'm sure the fact that I'm separating from her only child is enough to deal with right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep things polite. Any hateful or rude comments may be deleted.