Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I once had intelligent things to say here...

but I was distracted... by an internet argument, no less.

     I'm not entirely sure, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the internet makes people feel a lot more comfortable spouting baseless opinions on things they don't really know.  Perhaps they do the same in real life, and I'm just better at tuning them out; the printed (or typed) word does stick to my brain better.  Either way, I'll never understand why it is that many people don't bother to learn anything about the subject of discussion before checking to see if their opinions have any basis in fact.

     I was going to write about my more concrete goals for the future, but that will have to wait for another day. 

***

     Oh, and marmalade mixed with ginger, salt, pepper, and apple cider vinegar makes an excellent glaze for a ham.  I'm considering perfecting the ratios and making an actual recipe out of my Christmas Day experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep things polite. Any hateful or rude comments may be deleted.